Exploration Licence (EL6430) applied for in early 2017 covering 102 km²
in Victoria and was granted on 8th May 2018 for 5 years.
Successful drilling at Golden Mountain:
→ Disseminated granite related gold mineralisation
→ Epizonal gold deposits associated with disseminated stibnite & arsenopyrite sulphide mineralization
Further exploration license applications lodged for a total of 996 km²
GOLDEN MOUNTAIN SECTION – EW Zone ‘Granite’ Contact
- Encouraging recent drilling at the east-west striking ‘granite’ contact zone has highlighted the potential for further gold mineralization beneath the latest drill program.
- Gold grade intersections appear to be a combination of the north-south fault zones intersecting the granite contact zone such as at drill hole 22GMRC12 with 77m at 1.15 g/t Au from 2m depth. This mineralization has the potential to form a pipe like body below this intersection.
- Along strike to the west further drill intersections occur. Access to the east is limited by steep terrain.
- A gold in soil anomalous zone has a strike length of ~1km along the granite contact with the area shown forming the central part.
GOLDEN MOUNTAIN PLAN & HISTORIC PLAN
GOLDEN MOUNTAIN 3D VIEW
- Golden Mountain mineralized zone domains, showing the development of mineralised mineralized pipes as a result of intersecting fault zones and favourable beds
- Red zones are carbonaceous beds.
- All zones are gold mineralised
- Other pipe-like zones occur in the surrounding area, such as at Wolfe’s and Faulk’s open cuts
GOLDEN MOUNTAIN LONG PROJECTION
DRILL TARGETS AT GOLDEN MOUNTAIN
→ North Shoot has not been drilled effectively with holes generally clipping the projected mineralized shoot
→ Near surface shallow drilling is required to detail some of the various mineralized zones
→ Drilling of satellite prospects with either Au-As-Sb signatures or Golden Mountain pipe type (eg Heyfield, Faulk’s)