Large tenement application (650 km²)
amalgamating the Luckie Reef at Alexandra, Reedy Creek and Yea tenements.
Intrusive related breccia mineralization
explored by BHP at Mt Piper
- Epizonal gold system with over 36,000 ounces produced at the very high grade of 39 g/t
- 4 parallel reefs within 150 m wide Luckie Reefs corridor
- Luckie reef worked to 122m & produced 207 ozs per meter depth
- One of the richest mines per vertical metre in the State, making excellent project economics for any discovery
- Presentation has been made to the local government council to keep them informed. Drill permit being developed.